[Biodevelopers] An amusing note on the traffic

Joe Landman landman at scientificappliance.com
Tue May 7 00:29:27 EDT 2002

Folks:

  I thought you might like to know that the vast majority of traffic on
this email group, is SPAM (a.k.a UCE, junk-email, etc).  I wanted to let
you know in case they actually get a message through, and it looks like
it is faked from me (they have been trying that), or Martin, or someone
else.

  We are actively working to prevent your mailboxes from filling up with
this junk, though the adversary is clever as well.

Joe