[Biodevelopers] Tandem MS data analysis tools?

Joel Hunter joel.hunter at verizon.net
Sat Jan 25 14:50:57 EST 2003

A general question:

I am developing some simple tools in Python for merging, viewing, analyzing, managing, etc. data files generated from Tandem MS analyses.  This is specifically for a group of colleagues that want to combine and analyze output in serveral formats (including SEQUEST output files).

Might this be of general interest?  Are there similar tools already available?  Besides SEQUEST specific tools I am not aware of any

J Hunter
Washington State University