[Biodevelopers] Help required for SeWeR

Malay Kumar Basu curiouser at ccmb.res.in
Thu Jul 31 09:08:47 EDT 2003

Dear Biodevelopers:

SeWeR version 3 is ready for release which is the first DOM compatible
version of SeWeR. But I have no access to any OSX machine and unable to
check the OS-X compatibility. Will any one test the beta pages on OSX
and see that it is working on Internet Explorer and Netscape/Mozilla.
Please... Please... tell Apple to donate me a system ;-)

Jokes apart, I am in fix. Will anyone help or otherwise I will release a
version untested on OSX.

- Malay

For those who are thinking what the drainage system has do with computer:

SeWeR is an extremely popular web interface to access bioinformatics
services over web. See http://www.bioinformatics.org/sewer.

Malay K Basu Ph.D.
curiouser at ccmb.res.in