[Biodevelopers] Mapping between various protein indices

Joke Reumers jreumers at vub.ac.be
Thu May 27 11:36:08 EDT 2004

Hi,

Thanks for the input, I have been able to retrieve a lot more data this way!
The first method doesn't give a full mapping however, but I will try the
second one this weekend and see how that goes. The so-called IPI-index
doesn't come near your solutions (http://www.ebi.ac.uk/IPI/IPIhelp.html), so
you've been a great help!

Thanks,
Joke