[Biodevelopers] Datasets

Noushin Ghaffari noushin.ghaffari at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 14:22:14 EST 2006

Hi all,

I am a new user in this forum. I am glad to be here.

I am currently working on a Prostate Cancer datasets for a knowledge
discovery purposes. The Welsh et al. 2001, used to be available via
the following link:

http://carrier.gnf.org/welsh/prostate/

But this link is no longer working. I was wondering if anybody knows
any alternative way to access this dataset. If not, by any chance, did
anybody happen to know the website to access any of the following
Prostate datasets:

Stuart et al., 2004: In silico dissection of cell-type-associated patterns of
gene expression in prostate cancer

LaTulippe et al., 2002: Comprehensive Gene Expression Analysis of
Prostate Cancer Reveals Distinct
Transcriptional Programs Associated with Metastatic Disease

Lapointe et al., 2004: Gene expression profiling identifies clinically
relevant subtypes
of prostate cancer

Welsh et al., 2001: Analysis of Gene Expression Identifies Candidate
Markers and Pharmacological Targets in Prostate Cancer

I truly appreciate any kind of help and information that might receive.

Regards,
Noushin