[Biodevelopers] Seeking help

Swapna Vagicherla vagicherlas at yahoo.co.in
Wed Oct 11 13:18:19 EDT 2006

Hi,

   I am a recent graduate in Bioinformatics and would like to participate in any research projects where I can best utilize my skills and gain practical experience and advancement in the same. My core skills applies in development as well as analysis. I am good at programming languages Perl, Java, Servlet programming and MySql. Can anyone please provide me with a opportunity where I can best utilize my skills.

  Thankyou!

  Swapna