[Biodevelopers] Blast not symmetrical?

Michael Nuhn nuhn at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Mon Jan 22 10:47:21 EST 2007

Hi, Marty!

> Can you gzip these two and send them to me? I am really curious now...

One of the genomes I used is unpublished so I can't send you the original
files. However, I could easily reproduce this with two different genomes.

Since this seems to be a complex issue, I summarized it here:
http://nbc3.biologie.uni-kl.de/blast_mystery/

I also put the genomes and blasts there for download.

Perhaps I could also put the solution to this on the page when I know it.

Greetings from Germany,
Michael.