[Biophp-dev] but where is the code?

biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 13:23:57 -0600

Glad to see people interested in the project...

However, the project is only about 1 month old (and the mailing
list only about 2 weeks old) so we're naturally still in the
very early stages.  Much of the work being done currently is
focussed on parsing/interpreting XML-format information pulled
from NCBI's databases (EUtils and, soon after, the online BLAST
databases), but a GenBank parser isn't going to be far behind, I
suspect.