[Biophp-dev] (insert profanity here) distracted programmer!...

biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 11:49:30 -0600

On Wednesday 16 April 2003 10:33 pm, I wrote:
> Very strange.  At this point it's confusing enough that I'm convinced I'm
> just missing something stupid...
And anyone want to bet that the "something stupid" in question is

The problem I'm seeing is described exactly in the user comments.  Looks
like I need to remember to call xml_set_object, but make sure I do it OUTSIDE
of the class constructor.

Since at this point that seems to be the only problem I'm having getting
the XML parsing functional in the real world, I should be back to posting
real usable code again regularly in short order...