[Biophp-dev] CVS is live...

biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:50:10 -0600

Obviously it currently contains little more than what's already
available in the "Module Code" section of the website, but some.

The top-level contains a "biophp" section (which CURRENTLY contains
only a README that explains this is where "official" core code
will go) and my own sub-branch ("sean").  In there you'll find
the "semi-official" code I've written (same as what appears in
the "Module Code" section), a "docs" section, and an aptly-named
"point-n-laugh" section where I'll occasionally put copies of
hastily-and-sloppily-written "test code" so that anyone who wants
to can make theoretically-helpful comments and suggestions.

That latter section currently includes the ESearch query and
XML parsing modules (and example/test script) in their current
heavily unpolished state (and with the problem mentioned in
my last message), so if anyone's bored and wants to take a look
before I get a chance to experiment some more this evening, please
feel free.

Other developers - let me know what your login name is and I
believe all that's necessary for me to give you CVS access is
to add you to the developer's list for the project...