[Biophp-dev] Ok. Im new Hows the deal?

S Clark biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 00:36:38 -0600

Ah, yes, Serge had sent me some documentation in MS Word format...

I hadn't realized that all this time genephp
already had a page on sourceforge...tells you how distracted
I've been lately.

I hadn't seen the code itself yet, but so far the plan is that
developers will each have their own "subsection" for their own
code while we work out how to structure the "core" biophp modules.
I would have no problem keeping a CVS mirror of GenePHP available
if desired, though it may not be necessary since it's hosted
on SourceForge.

I'll be adding genephp to the links page, assuming, or course,
that Serge doesn't mind (I would assume not!).  I will be doing a
bit of updating (uploading the "utility" classes for sending POST
queries and the "generic" filehandle xml parser class) tomorrow
(well, really "later today" in my timezone), so I'll add the link
then.

Sean