[Biophp-dev] Re: mmCIF

Serge Gregorio biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org
Sat, 07 Jun 2003 03:52:58 +0800

Cayte,

>>>Serge: Btw, you might want to share your ideas on >>>how to incorporate support for mmCIF into our code
>>>base, given that there's CIFLIB already.
>
> Cayte: Does this mean you need glue to call out the > CIFLIB routines?

Well, sort of.  I mean, if we can build upon the work of others and not reinvent the wheel, why not?  But then again, if mmCIF looks too alien to you (as it is for lots of people), well, you are welcome to pursue another track.

Btw, thanks for that little intro.  I'll write my own little spiel next email. =)

Ciao!

Serge

Check out the new EudoraMail at
http://www.eudoramail.com