[Biophp-dev] introduce myself

Serge Gregorio biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org
Fri, 02 May 2003 06:00:34 +0800

Frank,

Welcome to the BioPHP/GenePHP project mailing list!  We're
glad to hear your interest in the subject.  Feel free to
look around.  There are files in the CVS repository.  For
documentation of some of the code, you might have to go
to this link:

   http://genephp.sourceforge.net/techdoc_set.html

You can check out the proposed design at:

   http://genephp.sourceforge.net/genephp_design.html

And some demo scripts at:

   http://genephp.sourceforge.net/applist.html

Now, don't be confused with the two sites.  GenePHP and
BioPHP are basically working towards a common goal, which
is to help PHP developers (or would-be developers) write
biology/bioinformatics code easier and better.  =)

Regards,

Serge Gregorio