[cmview-devel] A brief update on recently added features

Jose Duarte jose.duarte at psi.ch
Wed Apr 21 11:57:15 EDT 2010

Wow! Thanks a lot for setting this up. Good job everyone involved!

I suppose the code will be also public in svn at bioinformatics.org? I
can do the transfer easily, let me know if you want to do that. I only
need to remember what I did for owl. The process was simply dumping with
svnadmin dump and then loading the dump on the other side with svnadmin
load.

Of course the difficult part is to get everyone to agree to freeze the
code and not to commit to the old server. Anyway once we move we can
make the old repository read only so that should the transition easier.

As said let me know if you want to go ahead with the transfer once
everybody is ready.

Cheers

Jose