[cmview-devel] Paper submitted

Henning Stehr stehr at molgen.mpg.de
Wed Dec 22 11:25:02 EST 2010

Dear developers,

to get this done before Christmas, we have just submitted the
Application Note about CMView to Bioinformatics. The final PDF
document is attached.

Please send corrections (e.g. for your name or affiliation) to me as
soon as possible so I can update the submitted manuscript.

Also, if we have forgotten someone who feels he/she should actually be
an author on the paper, please let me know and accept by deep
apologies and I will add you to the author's list.

Let's hope that this will be a nice conclusion of all the work that
went into the development of CMView over the years.

Wish you all a happy christmas time and a succesful 2011!

Henning