[cmview-devel] CMView DaliLite plugin

Michael Lappe drmlappe at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 12 12:01:42 EDT 2011

Dear Inken -

Thanks for the feedback! At the moment I can't reproduce the bug and so
I don't have a solution right away - hence I cc this to the
cmview-developers list
- maybe someone has got an idea or experienced something similar.

Maybe these questions will help us to nail the bug:
There were a couple of bugs which occurred only in one operating system
but not others - so which system are you running cmview on?
Is there any output on the console for errors?
Did you try running DaliLite on its own -
just to make sure the problem isn't there...

Thanks & best wishes! cheers .\\ichael