[Genquire-dev] My final mods finished - ready for release?

David Block dblock@gnf.org
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:04:35 -0800

New Admin/org.data for better initialization of the FeatureType table.
You can take a look - it is just copied from a mysqldump from the parse
database on bioinfo.pbi.nrc.ca.

This should solve that problem.

If you're happy, I'm happy.

:)