[Genquire-users] Re: genquire

Danny Yoo dyoo@acoma.Stanford.EDU
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:45:21 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, Brian Haas wrote:

> Just to get me started, any chance you could tar up your version of
> Genquire software and the actual mysql database files that you have and
> set it up so I can ftp them down and set them up here?

Hi Brian,

I'm using the latest CVS of the Genquire software, so you can download
this from bioinfomatics.org.  (My own personal copy is mutilated and not
ready to be looked at --- I'm trying to clean up some of the code.)

Our Genquire database takes up 175 MB uncompressed.  I can tar this up for
you if you'd like.  It requires a MySQL server with InnoDB support.  I've
placed it here:

    http://tesuque.stanford.edu/~dyoo/genquire/genquire.sql.bz2