[ghemical-devel] support for MPQC v2 was added

Tommi Hassinen thassine@messi.uku.fi
Mon, 20 May 2002 15:50:42 +0300 (WET)

On Mon, 20 May 2002, Michael Banck wrote:

> > qm1e_mpqc.h:40: namespace `sc' undeclared
> > make[1]: *** [qm1mdl.o] Error 1
> >
> > any hints?
>
> That's because I was using mpqc-2.0.4, not mpqc-2.1.0
>
> namespace sc apparently got introduced with mpqc-2.1.0, d'oh.

Yes, it seems to be the case. There is the namespace "sc" in 2.1.0.

> So, do we need finer granularity of the mpqc-version or do we outlaw
> 2.0.x?

Finer granularity could be an investment in future. What about an
3-digit or 4-digit version numbers like ABC or ABCC where

	A = major
	B = minor
	C = micro

version number? I you guys give me the version information, I promise I'll
do the rest!  :)

	Tommi