[ghemical-devel] Re: Ghemical 1.51 and Shared Libraries?

Tommi Hassinen thassine@messi.uku.fi
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 10:23:42 +0300 (WET)

On Wed, 19 May 2004, Jean Br=E9fort wrote:

> As a sample I made a libtoolized package for mopac7. Note that the
> COPYING and AUTHORS files should be updated and that some files might be
> missing, expecially in tests. The package is available at:
> http://jean.brefort.free.fr/mopac7.tgz
> It compiles and generate by default both a static and a shared
> libraries.

Hello,

I'm now back from my holidays, and started looking at this shared libs
issue. This work that you did for mopac7 seems to work fine, and I'll soon
make the 1st release version for the mopac7 package so that we can go
ahead with libghemical/ghemical releases as well.

To make similar settings for libghemical as well, I figured out that more
or less the old Makefile.in files are converted into Makefile.am files,
and to build the scripts one have to do

=09automake
=09autoconf
=09./configure

Do you already have the Makefile.am and src/Makefile.am files for
libghemical as well? Or are you willing to write them? I can do them soon
as well but I guess it would take a lot more time for me...

Regards,

=09Tommi