[ghemical-devel] Re: Ghemical 1.51 and Shared Libraries?

Michael Banck mbanck@gmx.net
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:38:54 +0200

On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 10:23:42AM +0300, Tommi Hassinen wrote:
> Do you already have the Makefile.am and src/Makefile.am files for
> libghemical as well? Or are you willing to write them? I can do them soon
> as well but I guess it would take a lot more time for me...

For the record, I sent a patch last April (that's 2003) to use
Makefile.am/automake in libghemical. I could have a look if I still have
it on my harddisk somewhere and whether it still applies/work.

Michael