[ghemical-devel] Re: Ghemical 1.51 and Shared Libraries?

Tommi Hassinen thassine@messi.uku.fi
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 13:16:00 +0300 (WET)

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004, Michael Banck wrote:

> For the record, I sent a patch last April (that's 2003) to use
> Makefile.am/automake in libghemical. I could have a look if I still have
> it on my harddisk somewhere and whether it still applies/work.

Found it, thanks!

And sorry that your contribution was forgotten/ignored like this. I
don't have nearly as much time as I would like to work on this stuff.  :(

My own settings adopted from mopac7 seemes to compile things using
libtool, and created the static library, but the "make install" part still
needs improvements.

Thanks,

	Tommi