[ghemical-devel] LibGhemical and Cygwin (under JOELib)

Tommi Hassinen thassine@messi.uku.fi
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 13:06:59 +0200 (WET)

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, Joerg K. Wegner wrote:

> 1. JOELib has no structure editor functionality, so it is not possible
> to use it directly for such tasks.
> BUT if you will publish the HTTP adress with command line for the CGI
> script i would be really interested. I hope it will be possible to
> install such a service also for other servers (e.g. our APACHE server).

The cgi program will be made freely available, so you could setup a local
service.=A0In fact I have no possibilities or plans to set up a wider
service here.

> 2. Technical comment: What's about JSP instead of CGI (i'm not familiar
> with, but seems to be state-of-the-art) ?
> Egon: Are you familiar with JSP ?

The server program is C++ so that's why cgi fits well.

Regards,

=09Tommi