[ghemical-devel] mopac7 package release candidate 1

Tommi Hassinen thassine@messi.uku.fi
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 16:28:25 +0200 (WET)

Hi all,

it seems that only a single release per year fits into my current
schedule.  :(  End of the year is approaching again and so is the this
year's release.

To drive it ahead I placed a release candidate #1 for the mopac7 package
for download here:

	http://www.uku.fi/~thassine/tmp/mopac7-1.0_rc1_20041109.tgz

So it is supposed to create both static and shared libmopac7 libraries ;
"make install" should install the following:

libraries:	<prefix>/lib/libmopac7.a
		<prefix>/lib/libmopac7.la
		<prefix>/lib/libmopac7.so
		<prefix>/lib/libmopac7.so.0
		<prefix>/lib/libmopac7.so.0.0.0

pkg-files:	<prefix>/lib/pkgconfig/libmopac7.pc

If it doesn't work please send me feedback. I'm planning a bunch of
releases in December, just like in earlier years.

Regards,

	Tommi