[ghemical-devel] [SPAM?]-05.462 2.02 Release Schdule

Donald Ephraim Curtis donald-curtis at uiowa.edu
Sun Jul 30 18:34:46 EDT 2006

I have finalized all changes to Ghemical 2 so that EFP modifications are
complete (Basically the end of my summer changes to Ghemical).  I am
ready to release from my end, but was wondering how you were generating
the ChangeLog.  Looks much like it's pulled from the CVS logs but i just
wanted to make sure i made the right modifications.

Anyone have any additional input?

-Donald