[ghemical-devel] SVN Migration

Tommi Hassinen thassine at messi.uku.fi
Thu May 4 01:26:13 EDT 2006

Hello,

there also seems to be (?) svn-support at bioinformatics.org ; please see

 	http://bioinformatics.org/docs/svn/

I would prefer to keep working with the bioinformatics.org site, since
they have been very reliable and they have quickly responded to questions
if I have had any. So I'm even willing to wait a bit (if they don't
have svn yet) for keeping the repository at bioinformatics.org.

Do you (Donald and/or Geoff) volunteer to do the switch? I understood that
OpenBabel made the switch already so you have experience. I haven't
(still) read anything about svn yet.

Regards,

 	Tommi