[ghemical-devel] Mopac7

thassine at messi.uku.fi thassine at messi.uku.fi
Tue Dec 11 04:36:11 EST 2007

Hello,

what you could try, is to re-convert the mopac7 fortran code using your version
of f2c (the fortran code is also included in the package, or if it's not in
your package then please checkout a copy from souceforge.net CVS server). Then
just replace the .c source files and try to compile.

I have had to do this trick many times since the f2c program is changed when the
compiles change over time.

I hope this helps,

        Tommi