[ghemical-devel] mopac7 duplicate symbol problem

Geoffrey Hutchison geoff at geoffhutchison.net
Tue Dec 11 13:05:15 EST 2007

On Dec 11, 2007, at 11:38 AM, Schindler Karl-Michael wrote:

> which seems to do it. At least I got some energy from MOPAC.
> I hope this is a step towards a fink package of Ghemical.

Slightly unrelated, but I do have Mac OS X binaries of OpenMOPAC 2007.
I believe you need the license key first, but it's free-as-in-beer.
OpenMOPAC.net has binaries for Windows and Linux and I've ported to Mac.

As for this question, there's also source code for MOPAC 7.1, which
has cleaner Fortran code.

Cheers,
-Geoff