[ghemical-devel] [Fwd: Re: [ghemical-users] Translate Ghemical]

Vlado Peshov vlatkop at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 14:01:18 EST 2008

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 10:13 AM, Vlado Peshov <vlatkop at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 8:07 PM, Jean Bréfort <jean.brefort at normalesup.org
> > wrote:
>
>> Forgot to add the list in CC, sorry

First of all sorry for posting so late. We were occupied with other
applications that we localize and we were focused on our dead-line date.

We tried this(N_ macro directive) and it was working. Right now we are
working on cleaning of the files that we worked on and merging all the files
for localization. When this will be done, I will paste URL where can will be
all modified source, translated po and html files (translated on Macedonian
and Albanian). We also started making screenshots for translation of the
html documentation.

I can say that the hard job is done, but I have to point out the huge help
of the community. So thats why we wanna help and give our work to the
community, to help others who wants to localize and use this application on
their mother-thounge language.

Regards, Vlado.