[ghemical-devel] [ghemical-users] Translate Ghemical

Vlado Peshov vlatkop at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 06:40:54 EST 2008

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 11:17 AM, Jean Bréfort
<jean.brefort at normalesup.org>wrote:

> Attached a preliminary patch. You'll need to run intltoolize --force
> before autoconf, automake and autoheader to make it work.
>
> In the po directory, running "intltool-update -p" will generate
> ghemical.pot that you can rename to any .po file, e.g.:
> mv ghemical.pot fi.po

We have used this patch and we have modified the source code for ghemical
and libghemical by adding macro directives to all of the string that may be
translatable. We have successful generated .pot for both projects (ghemical
and libghemical).
While I was testing the translation for ghemical, I noticed that the
translations for the whole menu bar and the buttons bellow the menu are not
shown at all. The messages in the console and the main window tabs are
printed well.

The modified source code can be found here including macedonian po file:

http://fossrepo.genrepsoft.info/vlatko/ghemical/

We are stuck here on this and we don't know why is this happening.
So, any help will be welcomed.

Regards, Vlado