[ghemical-devel] Manual page for ghemical

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Fri Oct 3 08:12:14 EDT 2008

Hi,

I don't know, if we ever offered it or even informed you: Because the
Debian policy requires to ship a manual page for every binary/command,
we also wrote one for ghemical. Maybe you are intered to ship it with
your tarball. The manual page is attached. The automake templates
man1_MANS or man_MANS can be used to install the manpage.

Regards, Daniel