[ghemical-devel] configure script(s)...

Daniel Leidert daniel.leidert.spam at gmx.net
Thu Oct 16 07:05:54 EDT 2008

Am Donnerstag, den 16.10.2008, 12:36 +0300 schrieb Tommi Hassinen:

> finally I had a chance to test Daniel's new configure.ac scripts.
> But I have a problem ; when I do the following:
>
> ./autogen.sh
> ./configure
>
> I get this error:
>
> checking for inline... inline
> checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
> checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
> configure:
>
> build options:
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No output here? Then it seems to be the liboglappth configure script.
There I missed an AC_OUTPUT in one of the first versions I suggested.

> configure: creating ./config.status
> .infig.status: error: cannot find input file:

Did you test the latest files I sent? See
http://www.bioinformatics.org/pipermail/ghemical-devel/2008-October/000820.html.

The earlier versions contained a small issue and I could imagine, that
you see this issue (AC_OUTPUT was called too early).

> thassine at hpG7061eo:~/WRK/liboglappthTRUNK$
>
> Is there a template file or something that is missing from my source tree?
> I get the same problem in liboglappth and in libghemical (which I have tried so far).

I tried here and it worked pretty well (automake 1.7 and 1.10, Debian
Sid).

Regards, Daniel