[Guiblast-devel] all set up

Sebastian Bassi guiblast-devel@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 12:20:46 -0300

Hi,

Now it seems everything is working.
First I want to thank everybody for helping on this project. I know it
is not gonna be easy, but I think it will be rewarding.
Since I'm just an amateur programmer I would like to delegate code
writing. In order to delegate in the best way, I would like you to tell
me about your coding and/or bioinformatics skills and available time.
Then we will discuss how to go on with this.

I start with me: I know some Python, C and VB, but I'm not very good
(OOP is NOT my strong point). My daytime job is at seed company in
Argentina doing IT and database curation, where I use some Python. I
don't code well but I have a very clear goal regarding GUIBLAST.

PS: English is not my first language, so correct me or tell me if
something is not clear enought.

--
Best regards,

//=\ Sebastian Bassi - Diplomado en Ciencia y Tecnologia, UNQ   //=\
\=// IT Manager Advanta Seeds - Balcarce Research Center -      \=//
//=\ Pro secretario ASALUP - www.asalup.org - PGP key available //=\
\=// E-mail: sbassi@genesdigitales.com - ICQ UIN: 3356556 -     \=//

                 http://Bioinformatica.info