[meltsim] AW: meltsim Digest, Vol 1, Issue 28

Marko Pavlekovic marko at mikro.biologie.tu-muenchen.de
Wed Jan 19 04:28:22 EST 2005

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately, recompiling the source code does not
change anything. And changing all "." to "," for calculation of melting
profile seems to work, but trying to open the files produced by MELT with
GRAPH still fails.  Any ideas left? I really would need the program!!

Thanks

Marko

Message: 1