[Molvis-list] Structural alignment of alpha carbons?

Ilan Samish ilan.samish at weizmann.ac.il
Wed Jan 5 03:24:49 EST 2005

Hi Eric,

If you're interested in local alignment + core detection, check:
http://bioinfo3d.cs.tau.ac.il/c_alpha_match/

For multiple local alignment + core detection:
http://bioinfo3d.cs.tau.ac.il/MultiProt/
or send me the files and I'll run them on sequence-independent MUSTA.

Best regards,

ilan

________________________
Ilan.Samish at weizmann.ac.il
Plant Sciences Department
Weizmann Institute of Science
Tel: 972 8 934 4300
Fax: 972 8 934 4181
Mobile: 972 52 3321150
Co-organizer of 3Dsig -
Annual Structural Bioinformatics meeting
http://3Dsig.weizmann.ac.il/
3Dsig at weizmann.ac.il