[Molvis-list] polygons

Inbal Tuvi-Arad inbaltu at openu.ac.il
Fri Feb 11 02:30:34 EST 2005

Dear Sinasi,
  A possible solution will be to change the connectivity in the coordinate
file such that a polygon is drawn and not the real chemical bonds.  If you
work with a pdb format, you could have 2 models in your file - one with the
chemical connectivity and the other with the polygon connectivity.  I can
send you a sample file if needed.  If I'm not mistaken, the default
presentation will be of both models, so you'll be able to see both the
molecule and the polygon around it.  However, this change should be done
manually - I'm not familiar with software that can change the connectivity
in this way.

Good luck,

Inbal

Dr. Inbal Tuvi-Arad