[Molvis-list] Re: Rasmol and PPt

Joe Corkery jcorkery at eyesopen.com
Wed Sep 12 10:03:49 EDT 2007

Dear Eric and David,

This can also be accomplished using Vivant from OpenEye. Vivant is
OpenEye's Active-X molecular visualization control which allows for
dynamic and interactive molecular visualization inside of PowerPoint.
Vivant scenes are setup using VIDA which is free for non-commercial use
(http://www.eyesopen.com/forms/academic_license_app.php). Vivant can
also be used within other Microsoft Office applications as well as in
Internet Explorer and Firefox.

Joseph Corkery, M.D.
Principal Developer
OpenEye Scientific Software, Inc.