[Pdbwiki-devel] Uniprot mapping & error reports question

Jose M. Duarte jose.m.duarte at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 12:19:31 EDT 2009

2009/7/28 Henning Stehr <stehr at molgen.mpg.de>

> We have fixed the script such that this should not
> happen for future entries. If time permits, Jose
> will also update the old entries with the search-and-replace-script.

I'm running the replace script now. Simply removing all broken links.

I'm not adding a correct uniprot mapping to replace the broken link because
that would require some parsing of Uniprot mapping etc. I thought it'd be
better to do all that together whenever we get some time to redo the whole
Uniprot mapping issue properly (i.e. by getting data from SIFTS at
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/msd/sifts/ftp.html)

Jose