[Pdbwiki-devel] PDB version 4

Jose M. Duarte jose.m.duarte at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 05:00:04 EDT 2011

Hi guys

So as expected weird things are happening. Henning it seems that the pdbase
upload ran through but there are some strange counts:

Zipped cif files:        74428
Unzipped cif files:    74297
Entries in struct:      74293

What's strange is why quite a few files failed to unzip. Any ideas? The
count of unzipped files coincides with last week's pdb count, so definitely
there's something weird here.

Jose