[Pipet Devel] free space for project details!

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Thu Dec 3 14:39:01 EST 1998

Tim,

Thanks.  I'll look it over.  I was hoping to get a dedicated server set up at
UMass Lowell for TULIP, something like "tulip.bicgroup.org" or
"tulip.bicgroup.uml.edu".  The BIC Group, by the way, is a research center there
that is made up of researchers from many different places, yours truly being one
of them :-)

Jeff
bizzaro at bc.edu

--
J.W. Bizzaro                  Phone: 617-552-3905
Boston College                mailto:bizzaro at bc.edu
Department of Chemistry       http://www.uml.edu/Dept/Chem/Bizzaro/