bio (Re: [Pipet Devel] new stuff up)

greg waltz finklesk at Op.Net
Thu Apr 1 23:04:15 EST 1999

On Tue, 30 Mar 1999, J.W. Bizzaro wrote:

> Also, I posted some developer bios.  Let me know if you have anything to
> change.  I don't have any bio for Greg...Hey Greg!

woah, sorry. i've been busy. if you need to get in touch with me
specifically, try
emailing me directly instead of through the list. that way your message
stands out. i don't mean to be weird about it, it's just that i am on
several mailing lists and i don't read 3/4 of the mail that i get. i only
read a few random things and whatever subjects that i'm involved in.

with that said, here's the bio: i'm a computer enigineer at villanova
university and i write the almost-but-not-yet-3d-modeler, mg^2.

is that all the info you want?

sorry for the late reply. later