[Pipet Devel] GILT for viewers and FigBuilder

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Mon Apr 12 18:56:48 EDT 1999

Just thinking,

The importance of GUImegawidgets becomes diminished if we can write Python
scripts to control a vector drawing program like GILT.

I personally would prefer small Python GUIscripts to large binary
GUImegawidgets.  But some binary widgets may still be required.

This does not affect our plan for the AppBrokers and RPM, because we can still
download the GUI as Humberto suggested, and we will need to keep track of
versions.

Jeff
bizzaro at bc.edu

J.W. Bizzaro                  mailto:bizzaro at bc.edu