[Pipet Devel] GILT for viewers and FigBuilder

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Mon Apr 12 18:43:13 EDT 1999

Building upon our repository of smaller projects that can be incorporated into
Loci, here is some information on the "GILT" project:

GILT is a vector drawing program based on The GIMP and OpenGL.

We need a vector drawing engine for the viewers and the FigBuilder.  In the case
of the viewers, it may be easier to turn a vector drawing program into a "Locus
ML browser" than to turn an HTML browser into one.

Here is a screenshot:

I am also pretty happy with the choice of RPM for the AppBrokers and Dia for the
Benchtop.  All of these are GPL.

Any other candidates?

J.W. Bizzaro                  mailto:bizzaro at bc.edu
Boston College Chemistry      http://www.uml.edu/Dept/Chem/Bizzaro/