[Pipet Devel] message from Gary

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Mon Aug 2 15:04:59 EDT 1999

Gary Van Domselaar (who joined Loci) is a teaching assistant at the Canadian
Bioinformatics Workshop this week at the University of British Columbia,
Vancouver.  The Workshop is actually run by Francis Oullette, who is helping
with the BioInfo portal here at TOL.  I thought you might like to see part of
his message to me:

  The bioinformatics workshop is rocking pretty good right now--
  francis oullette is a really cool guy.  Most of the other T.A. around
  here have already heard of the loci project so im pressuring them to
  join.  We'll See!

The world is watching, guys! ;-)

                   |           J.W. Bizzaro             |
                   |      jeff at bioinformatics.org       |