[Pipet Devel] ORBit documentation

Peter Rice pmr at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Aug 3 05:37:02 EDT 1999

Jeff writes:

>http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Users/birney/orbit-html/book1.htm
>
>But what really struck me about this documentation is that it was
>written by Ewan Birney, a fellow bioinformaticist at the Sanger
>Center.  Perhaps he might like to get involved in Loci.  Well, I just
>sent him a letter.  Peter, if you're reading this, maybe Ewan can help
>interface Loci and EMBOSS :-)

Well, we're certainly thinking about EMBOSS and ORBit.

I will be at ISMB 99 in Heidelberg over the coming weekend.
I expect a few other Loci list members will be there.

				       Peter

Peter Rice                | Informatics Division, The Sanger Centre,
E-mail: pmr at sanger.ac.uk  | Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,
Tel: (44) 1223 494967     | Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SA, England
Fax: (44) 1223 494919     | URL: http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Users/pmr/