[Pipet Devel] Loci meeting? (was: ORBit documentation)\

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Tue Aug 3 19:33:02 EDT 1999

"J.W. Bizzaro" wrote:

> Gary Van Domselaar wrote:
> >
> > A couple of the bioinformaticians here are at the canadian bioinformatics
> > workshop will be going to the PSB in hawaii -- I think I might try to go
> > too.  Jeff, why dont you pressure your prof to send you? Maybe Kenneth
> > can come up with some cash money ;-)

Gary, the next Canadian Bioinformatics Workshop date conflicts with that of PSB
2000.  How will they manage that?

> Can we get a head-count on everyone who is going to PSB 2000?

Has anyone submitted a poster at an earlier PSB?  How hard is it to get one
"accepted"?  How about the others?  I heard that ISMB is tough.

:-)
                   |           J.W. Bizzaro             |
                   |      jeff at bioinformatics.org       |
                   |       THE OPEN COLLABORATORY       |