[Pipet Devel] Loci meetings and presentations

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Thu Aug 12 13:13:27 EDT 1999

JES wrote:

> Heh... I've managed to convince my hubby that a week in Hawaii would be
> fun, especially so close to my barf-day - er, birthday.  So I guess I'll
> be going and dragging him along - he'll be interested in the "computing"
> part, not the "bio" part ;-)  This means that we won't be going to the
> Atlanta Linux Expo :(  But then... Atlanta... Hawaii... Atlanta....
> Hawaii.... Seems like a no-brainer to me.

So, let's start a list here.

GOING TO PSB 2000

YES                MAYBE              NO               NO REPLY
Bizzaro            Junier                              Williams
Van Domselaar                                          Cohen
Steinbachs                                             Rice
                                                       Lapointe
                                                       Villa
                                                       Beck
                                                       Mangalam
                                                       Zuazaga
                                                       Bradford
                                                       Harrison
                                                       St. Onge
                                                       Marx
                                                       Hinsen
                                                       Jain
                                                       de Lahondes
                                                       Sicheritz
                                                       Triche

A couple I didn't list here probably won't be interested in a biological
conference.  The rest, almost a dozen more, are lurkers on the list, from whom
I'd like to hear too.

                   |           J.W. Bizzaro             |
                   |      jeff at bioinformatics.org       |
                   |       THE OPEN COLLABORATORY       |