[Pipet Devel] Loci meetings and presentations

Alan J. Williams Alan at MolBio.org
Mon Aug 16 20:01:48 EDT 1999

On Thu, 12 Aug 1999, J.W. Bizzaro wrote:

 > So, let's start a list here.
 > GOING TO PSB 2000
 > YES                MAYBE              NO               NO REPLY

I'd love to go, but my wife is due (baby) on Jan 1st.  Don't think she'd
appreciate me running off to a bioinformatics conference :)

Alan Williams                      Where observation is concerned,
Alan at MolBio.org                    chance favors the prepared mind.
http://www.MolBio.org/cv/                         -- Louis Pasteur
   **  University of California, Botany Department, Riverside  **