[Pipet Devel] rfc for loci web pages

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro at bc.edu
Fri Aug 27 19:12:08 EDT 1999

Gary Van Domselaar wrote:

> may be a prob. I'm pretty sure you can run gimp from command line. It may
> be possible to write a script (script-fu?) to resize the backgrounds.

I just looked in the bgrounds directory.  Dang, Bowie makes some purdy pictures!

I tell you what, if you can put all those in a tarball in the same directory,
I'll download them and take a crack at resizing them.  Maybe with PHP we can
have the option to get the backgrounds from bg-large or bg-small directories.

:-D
              |                   J.W. Bizzaro                   |
              |              jeff at bioinformatics.org             |
              |                   THE OPEN LAB                   |
              | Bioinformatics Research, Development & Resources |
              |            http://bioinformatics.org/            |