[Pipet Devel] more nice interfaces

david.lapointe at umassmed.edu david.lapointe at umassmed.edu
Fri Feb 26 13:33:30 EST 1999

Yes I am curious also. It seems to be java applets. What is BioWeb?

Next:

foreach i  "reverse coplement antiparallel" {
        puts [eval bb_sequence.$i $seq]
	}
I would imagine that bb_sequence.{reverse complement antiparallel} returns
$seq as a reversed, complemented, or reverse-complemented string through
puts ( write string out ).

David